Silvia. 17. Italy.
Ask me anything
Nothing to say, but always talking. Multishipper: Bagginshield, Wolfstar, Sterek, and as soon as I can I will update this description. Promise!
- Book Katniss: This was my dad's jacket
- Movie Katniss: My dad was a woman's size 4
The difference between learning a modern language and an ancient language is that in first year French you learn “Where is the bathroom?” and “How do I get to the train station?” and in first year Attic Greek or Latin you learn “I have judged you worthy of death” and “The tyrant had everyone in the city killed.”
This is absolutely true
Imagine finding a dragon egg one day, and it hatches in your house and thinks you’re its mom. Then the next morning you wake up and find this mini dragon has gathered all the lose change and shiny objects in your house in a pile, and is gnawing on a nickel. And then when you take it out for walks, it picks up every coin it sees cause its a hoarder. And your house is eventually full of coins. And you are rich. And have a dragon.
Shout out to girls who don’t mind being called dude and man casually
shout out to boys who don’t mind being called guuurrl
shout out to humans who don’t mind being called dawg
shout out to dogs who will let you call them anything so long as you say it in a happy, friendly tone.
Shout out to Guinea Pigs which are neither pigs nor from Guinea.
- A girl in my class: I think they should change the age limit for getting tattoos, I mean do 15 year olds really need tattoos at their age?
- Me: People will still get tattoos even if they change the age limit, especially if their parents say it's okay. That's how my best friend got one when she was 15, and another when she was 16.
- The Girl: ...I just think it's ridiculous. People shouldn't get tattoos unless they're meaningful.
- Me: Well, one of my best friends tattoo's was for her grandpa, and the other was for her recently passed pastor, they had a lot of meaning.
- The Girl: No offense to your friend, but she'll probably regret them when she's older.
- Me: .....